Latest information Last Updated: 10/01/2022
To get the latest Government annoucements, please visit https://www.wa.gov.au/organisation/department-of-the-premier-and-cabinet/covid-19-coronavirus-latest-updates.
To view the latest public exposure sites, please visit https://www.healthywa.wa.gov.au/Articles/A_E/Coronavirus/Locations-visited-by-confirmed-cases.
Staying In Contact
All residents and their family/ friends will continue to be assisted and encouraged to stay in contact. This will be facilitated by the following:
- Contact the Facility to enquire about the resident. Extra staff will be available to receive your enquiry and pass on information as appropriate.
- Additional telephones will be available for our staff to provide direct conversation with loved ones.
- Video Chat links can be offered that will enable direct video, audio, or text contact by arrangement. App installation information will be provided on request.
- We will naturally continue to maintain communication with resident primary contacts in the event of any matters arising in relation to their health status or as they request.
- We will continue to review our communication methods.
Increased Lifestyle Services & Resident Surveys
To assist our residents to adjust to the now reduced external visitation, we have maintained an increased level of Lifestyle activities and services offered. Activities in which social distancing is unable to be managed continue to be reviewed. All intergenerational activities involving school aged children will remain suspended.
We are conducting ongoing Resident Feedback Surveys to gauge the response of residents to our Lifestyle programs and the outcomes continue to be overwhelmingly positive with the majority of residents reporting a significantly increased enthusiasm and engagement. These Lifestyle enjoyment programs will continue to be expanded and be varied in the future. We will be in communication with our residents and primary contacts when these occur.